2023 Jeep Cherokee Owner's Manual
The new generation of the Jeep Cherokee SUV has been in production since 2018. This is a stylish and powerful car, which is characterized by very high safety and comfort. The manufacturer took into account the criticism of the previous generation of the model and corrected a number of errors. For example, the first step was to change the front appearance of the car: thoughtlessly narrow headlights were expanded, which many car owners and critics did not like. For this, the radiator grille is lowered. The rear view of the car became as similar as possible to the Jeep Compass model.
This car has a comfortable interior with additional pockets for a smartphone and charging for mobile devices in the rear seats. The seats are not only heated, but also ventilated. There are no unnecessary details in the cabin. All of them are functional and concise. There are a large number of electronic assistants:
• Control of blind zones;
• Assistant for emergency braking;
• Tracking the lane and parking attendant;
• Adaptive cruise control.
It is important to note that the replacement of some body parts with composite materials has reduced the overall weight by 90kg without sacrificing strength and safety. Trunk volume increased by 96 liters.
Jeep Cherokee pleases with a good choice of engines, among which are:
• Petrol 2.4 liters = 180 horsepower;
• Petrol 3.2 liters = 271 horsepower;
• Gasoline turbocharged 2.0 liters = 270 horsepower.
The first two engines were also installed in the previous generation of the Jeep Cherokee, but the engines have been improved in restyling – they are more reliable and economical. All variants of cars are equipped with a 9-speed automatic transmission. The drive is front and full. Moreover, the complete one has several options – each car owner will be able to choose the best one for himself.
Among the closest competitors of the Jeep Cherokee are: Volkswagen Touareg, Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Acura MDX. All of them have approximately the same technical equipment at a similar cost.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2017 Jeep Cherokee Limited
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee Limited
- 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude
- 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!