2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Owner's Manual
The Cherokee Trailhawk 2016 is perfectly prepared not only for off-road driving, but also on a flat road. The car holds its own on all five. The underbody is made almost without sagging structural elements, as well as made steel protection.
The Cherokee Trailhawk modification is not only geometric cross-country ability, but also a capable transmission. In order to adapt the vehicle to different road conditions, it was decided to add an electronic assistant to the Cherokee.
Just a car does not lack cruise control, and thanks to it the car can easily pass different obstacles at a speed of 1.5-8.6 km / h. The car has the following engines: 2.4-liter with 177 horsepower and 3.2-liter V6 with 272 horsepower. But also presented a diesel engine, but for Russia it will not be available.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Jeep Cherokee
- 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2017 Jeep Cherokee Limited
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee Limited
- 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude
- 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!