2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Owner's Manual
The economical SUV with strict lines is equipped with a wide grille, fog lights and an elongated front end. The updated version of the car is suitable for the city road, but looks winningly among other cars. It also copes well with the roads outside the city.
Engine displacement: 2360 cm3; 2, 4 L
Power off-road: 274 hp.
The main dimensions and parameters of the car:
Length – 4, 62 m
Width – 1, 85 m
Height – 1, 68 m
Wheelbase – 2, 69 m
Volume in the car for luggage – 412 liters
Vehicle fuel consumption per 100 km – 11 liters
The SUV accelerates to 100 km per hour in 10, 4 seconds
The interior of the SUV is made of quality materials and impresses with a spacious and rich interior. The seats have additional support, thanks to side bolsters for the driver and front passenger.
The owner can take advantage of air conditioning, cruise control, multimedia and information – entertainment screen 7 inches, equipped with heated mirrors and control for the blind spot.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2017 Jeep Cherokee Limited
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee Limited
- 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude
- 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited
- 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!