2020 Jeep Cherokee Owner's Manual
And now, for the first time in a long time, they decided to make updates to the Jeep Cherokee. The updated model was unveiled at the 2018 Detroit auto show. The SUV received partial updates, retaining the features of its predecessors. Improvements were made in the technical part of the parameters, as well as on the design side. The 2018 Jeep Cherokee got a new grille and new optics.
For more air flow in the grille made enlarged holes. Just below it is placed a chrome lettering of the brand. It was decided to change the optics completely, the jeep got a curve at the bottom. At the top of the optics are LED daytime lights, they act as turn signals. The front optics can be fully LED or on the basis of halogens. It depends on what configuration will be jeep.
The windshield can be said to remain unchanged. But it is possible to buy a full heated window or heated windshield wipers for an additional fee. The interior has remained virtually unchanged. Motorists have a choice of three engines with one 9-speed automatic transmission.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2017 Jeep Cherokee Limited
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee Limited
- 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude
- 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!