2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Owner's Manual
Comfortable 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited SUV, equipped with many features capable of providing comfort for both the driver and passengers. The standard equipment includes a leather interior, adjustable seats, capable of remembering backrest settings. Both the front and rear seats can fold down, which is especially useful on long trips. A ventilation system is installed on all seats, ensuring a comfortable temperature for the passenger and driver, regardless of weather conditions.
The three-liter engine with 295 torque and 238 horsepower is installed in the starting set. It is capable of accelerating the unit to 100 km/h in 9.8 s. At the same time, this powerful crossover has a relatively low fuel consumption – 10.2 liters in the mixed cycle.
The exterior of the car features a wide radiator grille, LED front and rear headlights. It is an elegant, but at the same time aggressive vehicle that takes versatility to a new level.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
- 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
- 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
- 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
- 2022 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!