2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Owner's Manual
The prefix L means an extended model, which adds an additional third row of rear seats. The total length of the car is 5.2 m, and the wheelbase is 3.1 m, compared to previous modifications the expansion of the car is not so noticeable. Engineers have also improved the angle of entry, now it is even more by 5 degrees.
The interior of the car accommodates up to seven passengers and is equipped with many features that provide maximum comfort even on long journeys. The front seats can be adjusted in 16 directions, as well as they are complemented by electric drive and massage. And thanks to the four-zone climate control, even the rear passengers will feel more comfortable in the cabin.
The standard version is equipped with a 3.6-liter six-cylinder gasoline engine. It gives 294 horsepower and 348 Nm of torque. The entry-level model has only rear-wheel drive, but you can get an all-wheel drive model for an additional cost.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
- 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
- 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
- 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
- 2022 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!