2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Owner's Manual
The SUV that opens the way to the future is the industry’s first electrified and most environmentally friendly vehicle. The model also adds a new set of rear-view mirrors, MOPAR and a black soft-top without a zipper.
The crossover is able to defeat even the bitterest cold, thanks to the front seats and heated steering wheel. Dual-zone climate control creates the most comfortable conditions in the cabin for all passengers. And the weatherproof quick charger is able to charge the car even at extremely low temperatures.
The 2022 Wrangler 4xe JL comes standard with a 2.0-liter engine with a maximum output of 375 hp and 470 Nm of torque. It also comes standard with a 17 kWh lithium-ion battery, regenerative braking power and an eight-speed automatic transmission.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
- 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!